Thursday, August 7, 2008

Waiting on Baby.....





We are still waiting. I am still about the same 90% effaced and 3 cm dilated per my last OB visit on Tuesday. So now I am just waiting around, obsessing and looking into every little twinge, pain, etc.


However, this morning I woke up extremely crampy. I have had cramps a few times before and they were just attributed to an irritable uterus. This feels a little worse, but we shall see. I definitely don't want to get my hopes up!


I also got back the proofs to my maternity pics. The photographer put it to music in this nice little slide show and they were so cute. I am so glad that I had them done now. At first I was skeptical...I was not really in the mood to have them done because I had just gotten back from the hospital and figured I looked a mess. Now I am soooo glad I did it because I know they will be something I will treasure forever.


So today I will be doing a baby dance hoping the little peanut will make his/her appearance soon!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love the one of you and Darren! they are all gorgeous