Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Halloween Cutie!







I had a hard time figuring out what my little princess would be for halloween. She is so girly, but I decided that there would be plenty of time for fairies and princessess in the future. Basically i wanted something semi-comfortable and something that would not swallow up this petit cutie.

So I found this tootsie roll and i couldn't resist!

We also went to our Halloween parade that they have yearly in our development. It was really nice. I am so happy to finally have a family! I swear I nearly had tears in my eyes walking there. It is sooooo stupid, but I was just so happy that I had a child. I was a mom, and going to a neighborhood mom event for the first time. I may have to buy a box of keenex for the first playdate i go to....lol.

No comments: