Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am a ticking time bomb!

That is what I refer to myself as now....
I can go at any time. I am waiting for my water to break at any minute. Each little pang makes me nervous.

I would really like to hold off for at least another week. I have been getting some stuff ready for the nursery...on my bed rest and all...and it looks really good. I know that I will truly never be able to be totally ready now...but at least somewhat ready.

I have to laugh. After my appointment on Monday I made a trip to the drug store. I had to buy maxi pads. I could not rest until I got them. I could only imagine the disaster it would have been to send Darren there and explain to him that I needed wings, etc. Yes, I am a maxi pad snob. If it isn't always with wings, it won't do!

I think I am going to start another list for other items that I may need for the baby. And maybe next week I will have my day out at the drugstore again! How exciting!

I can't believe that I may actually have a baby soon!

2 comments:

Christi said...

that's funny, I must have wings too! LOL

I keep telling my poor hubby that one of these days, he's going to need to get them!

Unknown said...

Heehee, your post made me laugh. I had DH go out and buy me some larger underwear post c-section because I was so bloated. He brought back huge high waisted ones! Eek. I can only imagine what he'd bring back if I asked for pads!