Monday, July 7, 2008

So not a boob person...

So that is why i am petrified to breast feed. I went to a class today, hoping to gain some insight or pointers...but it was pretty stupid. At least it did give me some insight on which pumps work best for which situations. And they gave some horrid handout with pics of all these diapers and the types of poop to expects for the first week.

But I am going to try. I will persevere. I know that this is best for my baby, so I will give it all I can. And if that isn't good enough, I will just be accepting of it and formula feed.

Though the thought of painful nipples send shivers down my spine. I don't even like it if a towel rubs my nipple and I always wear a padded bra for extra coverage. Call me crazy, but I think sometimes I have a nipple phobia.

This is why I am so not a boob person!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I too am not a boob person. Just leave my poor boobs alone. Its really tough for my dh though but I just cant stand it.

I will give it a whirl but I don't think its gonna work....even though people tell me its different.

Christi said...

nipple phobia?! that's a new one... you are too funny

tryingin2007 said...

very funny! my nipples are incredibly sensitive right now and the idea of a sucking child horrifies me.

I love the new updated pics! very pretty!

(aka roaring rock)